If you purchase an item from the Escape Route.ca and it does not fit you or your needs properly, you may return the item(s) under the following circumstances (All 5 Requirements Apply)
- Item is returned within 30 days of original sale.
- The product has never been worn.
- The original hang tags are still attached to the garment or product, and the product (if applicable) is in its original box.
- You include a copy of the original sales receipt.
- You pay the postage back to us. Return items must be sent via insured, prepaid Regular Parcel Post or Prepaid Courier. Insuring your return allows you to track your parcel with Canada Post or the Courier.
Please Note: We cannot accept CODs deliveries.
- Underwear products are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned or exchanged. Belts, socks, leggings and pajamas in original packing are refundable.
Product insurance can be a crucial step. We insure all products we ship out. If something disappears on it’s way to you it is the shippers responsibility. We strongly suggest you do the same if returning an item. If an item is not insured and it does not arrive at our facilities we are not able to accept any liabilities. In short, you will be out the item and the money used to pay for it!
PRODUCTS WHICH DO NOT MEET ALL OF THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS CAN NOT BE ACCEPTED FOR RETURN.
As a smaller specialty retailer, we cannot pay for multiple pairs of the same items in different sizes to be sent for customers to "try on". In those cases where you really can’t decide, give us a call and let our staff help you with your decision. We don’t need to deplete our/your wallets and needlessly increase our carbon footprint shipping products around the country.
If you have chosen the wrong size and need to return the product for a different size we will pay to have the second item shipped out. After that if things still don’t work out we suggest you visit us at our Whistler store or visit your local specialty retailer so that you can be helped in person.
Instructions to Return Merchandise
- Fill out a Returns/Exchange form (Click here to download form)
- Package the gear along with all tags and the Return/Exchange form.
- Ship the package to the address listed below.
- Email the tracking number and return details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
40222 Glenalder Place
Squamish BC V8B 0G2
Phone: 604 892 3228
We will notify you of your refund via e-mail after we have received and accepted the returned item. You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 5 to 10 business days after we receive your return.
If an item is not living up to the manufacturer’s stated warranty we will gladly help you deal with that item. As manufacturer's warranties vary from vendor to vendor, we handle all warranties on a case by case basis. Please contact us at email@example.com so we can help get that item repaired or replaced.