MAXIMUM CONTROL: The features of the TR2 binding allow excellent ski control, with the boot locked onto the ski, short binding plates which maintain the natural flex of the ski, minimal distance between the boot and the ski: Control means safety!
- Lock of the boot heel by pressing on the sole on a wide support
- Extra wide base plate: 75MM
- Skis maintain their natural flex thanks to an extra short 52mm plate
- Maximum control with minimal 23mm distance between the boot and the ski
ALL ROUND SAFETY: The TR2 binding is extremely versatile, the skier can pass from an uphill position to a downhill one and vice versa without ever having to completely release the binding; versatility of use means safety.
- Lateral release on the front unit in accordance with 7-13 DIN values
- Front release of the heel unit in accordance with 7-13 DIN values
- Possibility to block/free the lateral release – useful both uphill (slopes with avalanche risk) and downhill (steep and icy slopes)
- Possibility to lock and unlock the boot heel without taking off the ski (useful during the ascent to sidestep - useful for short downhill passages with the skins on , useful downhill to walk on flat terrain without skins)