Returns & Warranties.
Don’t jump, we can fix it
We all love it when a purchased product is just right. If you are looking at something from us that isn't quite right, we want to help. Call us for other suggestions or ideas or simply follow the directions below and we will refund your purchase.
If you want to return a product from the Escape Route.ca you may return the item(s) under the following circumstances (All 5 Requirements Apply)Underwear, Climbing gear and food products are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned or exchanged, unless we shipped the wrong product.
- Item is returned within 30 days of original sale.
- The product has never been worn.
- The original hang tags are still attached to the garment or product, and the product (if applicable) is in its original box.
- You include a copy of the original sales receipt.
- You pay the postage back to us. Return items should be sent via insured, prepaid Regular Parcel Post or Prepaid Courier. Insuring your return allows you to track your parcel with Canada Post or the Courier. Please Note: We cannot accept CODs deliveries.
Product insurance can be a crucial step. We insure all products we ship out. If something disappears on it’s way to you it is the shippers responsibility. We strongly suggest you do the same if returning an item. If an item is not insured and it does not arrive at our facilities we are not able to accept any liabilities. In short, you will be out the item and the money used to pay for it!
PRODUCTS WHICH DO NOT MEET ALL OF THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS CAN NOT BE ACCEPTED FOR RETURN.
As a smaller specialty retailer, we cannot pay for multiple pairs of the same items in different sizes to be sent for customers to "try on". In those cases where you really can’t decide, give us a call and let our staff help you with your decision. We don’t need to deplete our/your wallets and needlessly increase our carbon footprint shipping products around the country.
If you have chosen the wrong size and need to return the product for a different size we will pay to have the second item shipped out. After that if things still don’t work out we suggest you visit us at one of our stores or visit your local specialty retailer so that you can be helped in person.
Instructions to Return Merchandise
- Package the gear along with all tags and a copy of your original reciept.
- Ship the package to the address listed below.
- Email the tracking number and return details to firstname.lastname@example.org.